Call for Volunteers!
Would you like to know what happens behind the scenes of the largest tech conference? Become a volunteer at Codemotion Amsterdam 2019!
Are you an IT student or a tech enthusiast?
We want your talents, creativity, and insights to help us make Codemotion Amsterdam the greatest event it can possibly be. By volunteering, you can be at the very centre of this exciting event attending the tech talks delivered by the best speakers from all around the world! Sounds cool, doesn’t it?
Room assistants needed
The selected room assistants will work at Kromhouthal on April 2-3 (08:00 – 18:00).
- monitoring the overall situation
- managing stage and speakers
- running the Q&A session after every talk
- reporting to the supervisors if something goes wrong
Please note that each room assistant will be assigned to one of the rooms and will not be able to follow the talks that will take place in the other ones.
As you become part of the Codemotion team, you will get:
- free entrance to the conference
- Codemotion Amsterdam T-Shirt
- food and drinks
- the chance of connecting with an international audience of more than 1000 developers
Before the conference, we will organize a special meeting in order to provide you with all the necessary information.
Ready to take up this challenge?
Apply now and join the Codemotion Amsterdam Team!
* Important: please be informed that we will not be able to cover any travel or accommodation expenses.